Grinding Gear Games have released the latest expansion for Path of Exile, the new “Bestiary League” campaign. Now U4gm shares with you What Bug Fixed in Path of exile 3.2.1. U4gm PoE currency as an expert, U4gm website, offers secure, quick and low-cost path of exile orbs for you.
The team has finished working on a 3.2.1 patch with some Bestiary improvements and many bug fixes. We're planning to deploy this patch tomorrow.
- You can now trade Beasts with other players. Just buy a Bestiary Orb from Einhar and then use it on a specific Beast in your Menagerie. The resultant item can then be listed on trade sites and traded to other players via the secure trade screen. To let the monster out of the item, just right-click it. Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.
- Added two new sets of Beastcrafting recipes. The first set of recipes create various item level 86 Six-Linked Body Armours. The second set of recipes create Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 Rare Talismans.
- The Beastcrafting recipes that create an item with a specific type of mod now work on base types that you provide (and scour that item first). This allows you to craft that type of mod onto a specific base type that you prefer.
- Added 3D art for the Indigon unique helmet.
- Added a mini-map icon for dead Bestiary Rares and Legendaries.
- Re-ordered Beastcrafting Recipes so that the more valuable recipes are grouped together near the top.
- Bestiary Uniques dropped by Spirit Bosses are now allocated to the Menagerie owner.
- Throwing a net at a group of monsters now intelligently chooses a nearby target (higher-rarity first).
- Increased the speed of throwing nets.
- While a Necromancy Net is equipped, Corpse Targeting is now possible by holding down the assigned hotkey.
- Slightly increased the amount of time until a beast is captured in a party to better allow multiple party members to capture the same beast.
- Beasts that enrage now gain a damage reduction that decays over time, in order to prevent accidentally killing a beast that you want to capture.
- Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.
- Slightly increased the volume of the audio played when a beast breaks free of your net.
- Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".
- After capturing a Beast, if you only have room in your Menagerie for one more of that genus, then a message warns you that you're running out of space.
- Added a text output to chat when successfully capturing a beast.
- Reduced the amount of nets dropped by Bosses. Slightly reduced the drop chance of nets overall.
- Summoned Carrion Minions can no longer be captured. Carrion Minions that spawn naturally can still be captured.
- Beasts spawned by Tora missions can now be captured.
- Bestiary Rares and Legendaries can no longer spawn in Oba's Cursed Trove. Nets are no longer usable in this Map.